Church of San Rocco
The church of San Rocco was built in 1478-1507 by Pietro Bon to house the relics of the patron saint from the plague. Between 1726 and 1732, the church was radically renovated to a design by Giovanni Scalfarotto, who replaced the flat ceiling with a vault interrupted by large thermal windows, preserving the pre-existing presbytery. The façade was rebuilt in 1765-69 by Bernardino Maccaruzzi. The interior of the church contains paintings by Jacopo Tintoretto, Pordenon and Giovanni Antonio Fumiani, altarpieces by Sebastiano Ricci, Francesco Solimena, Francesco Trevisani, Felice Carena and frescoes by Giuseppe Angeli.