La chiesa di Santa Maria dei Servi

The Venetian church of the Servi di Maria was built from 1330. Together with the convent, it was one of the largest Venetian convent complexes until its partial demolition in 1815, which left only the Oratory of the Santo Volto (Lucchesi Chapel) and part of the perimeter walls. The church housed many sepulchral monuments and numerous altars, including that of the Cross decorated with bronze reliefs by Andrea Briosco, known as Il Riccio.